Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and to make our clients feel as safe as possible, please adhere to our new policies and procedures:
1. Face mask or covering required upon entrance to building to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clientele
2. Glass window installed at Front Desk area, Temperature will be taken through hole in the window with a no touch infra-red thermometer. If a temperature is detected, you will be asked to leave immediately and we will reschedule your appointment.
3. Please be mindful of maintaining distance to others while walking through and or sitting in waiting areas within building. We have scheduled appointment times accordingly to limit traffic and interaction with others as much as possible.
4. While waiting for appointment, you can wait on first floor, second floor, outside patio on the second floor, or in your car. If waiting in your car, we will call you upon your scheduled appointment time, per request.
5. All rooms are being cleaned with Hospital grade disinfectant, all high traffic surfaces will be constantly wiped down and tables disinfected between each scheduled appointment time.
6. There is a 30 minute window in-between each scheduled appointment time, ensuring rooms are properly ventilated and sanitized.
7. We are asking clientele to book appointments online as much as possible or call the office at 716.877.7077 and pay ahead of time, limiting traffic and interaction.
We appreciate your patronage and support in an effort to keep one another safe.